Made With Lots of Love

Welcome to my world! It's filled with love, laughter, and just enough insanity to keep things interesting.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Today is Grandma's 70th Birthday!!








We're baking her a cake...shhhhh it's a surprise! Chloe had a duel role in the process: Baker and Taster/Bowl Cleaner. These are both very important jobs. Caty came in at the last minute to lend a hand (or mouth!). We bought Grandma a new BBQ grill and are planning on grilling hamburgers and celebrating the day.


My mom is my lifesaver. She lives in our backyard and comes and helps me in the daycare everyday. I don't know what I would do without her. She makes it possible for me to have a Family Home daycare and to also be the mother that my kids need. I love you, Mom, and appreciate you so much! Happy Birthday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home